when you’ve gotta deal with Chinese Torture......


10 Scallywags have walked the Plank |:

Miss P said...

you've heard it already or what?

Mister Crowley said...

Penny Lane: Yes. I bought it, too. Can you belive that?

Purely Narcotic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss P said...

you should be ashamed.
:P

Purely Narcotic said...

Nuns 'n' Moses, Bwahaha!

Proud of you, I am :D

siropdevanille said...

WHY?!!?!!!

Angel said...

Bad bad man.

On another topic, I want a bike with a basket like that on it. Honest. Although I think I might fit in that basket.

siropdevanille said...

GAH! Write something!

ghost of keywork said...

This was the album that could have easily been released between the two Use Your Illusion albums. I don't think Axl is crazy, dude is just fucking lazy. Either way, I bought it. My inner teenager wouldn't let me pass it up.

chandni said...

chalo, time for a new post!